Limited Lifetime Warranty
From the inception of our company, we’ve taken the utmost pride in the quality of our products. We will always stand by our Limited Lifetime Warranty; our no-questions-asked, limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on everything we make.
Our Limited Lifetime Warranty means that your product will be free of manufacturer defects for the practical lifespan of each product. All textiles and soft goods eventually show signs of typical wear-and-tear, which is to be expected, and is not covered under our warranty.
Start your adventures with the confidence that Obermeyer products will keep up with you through every twist, turn, tree run, powder shot, and everything in between. We make products with the aim of you having fun. And we back those products up. So get out there and enjoy the day, and let us know if you have any problems with your Obermeyer product.
FAQs Regarding our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Repairing Accidental Damage
Sustainability means getting the most life out of each and every product possible. Accidents happen, but that shouldn’t be the end of your favorite jacket’s lifecycle. We have a talented staff of Tailors who are absolute stars at repairing Obermeyer products. So if you’ve got something that we can fix, send it our way. We will repair the damage, if possible.
How Will Obermeyer Assess My Garment's Condition?
We will try to repair a warrantied item; if we can't repair the item, we'll replace it at equal value. Obermeyer will repair to functional utility, however sometimes a repair looks like a repair. Zippers, pulls, logos, and snaps will be repaired or replaced to the best of our ability and resources. For example, sometimes Obermeyer’s original designs feature custom colors or snaps we may no longer have in stock. The way we see it, it gives the product some character and makes it one-of-a-kind, and keeps your product out of a landfill. And more days on the mountain are better for everyone! Please note, we do not make personal alterations.
What is Not Covered Under the Limited Lifetime Warranty?
Our warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper care, normal wear, incorrect laundering, natural fading of colors, or natural breakdown of materials over time.
- Apparel slashed by ski edges or terrain.
- Down feather pull-through is normal and not warrantied.
- Faux fur.
- Purchases through consumer resale sites such as eBay or Poshmark, etc. ..
- Counterfeit products.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include multiple photos of the defective item showing the damage and the overall garment, along with style information, and your shipping address.
- Alternatively, you may take the product in to the authorized Obermeyer dealer where it was originally purchased. Remember to bring your receipt and note that individual stores’ policies may vary.
- If you are asked to send in your Obermeyer garment for repair, we ask that you please launder the garment first. Government regulations require that all garments be cleaned before returning, or they will be returned as-is, un-repaired.
- Write the warranty ticket number clearly on the outside of the box, and ship the product to:
Sport Obermeyer Warranty
14185 East 42nd Avenue
Denver, CO 80239
Note: This must be written as 3 lines like a typical address on a letter, as it stands out more clearly. Please include your name, telephone number, and street address (no P.O. boxes) with the shipment.
How long does a typical warranty repair order take?
Depending on the time of year expect a 3-4-week turnaround.
Who pays for the shipping on a return?
Obermeyer will cover return shipping and the cost of repair. Shipping to Obermeyer is your responsibility. Obermeyer recommends shipping with a service that can provide you with tracking information - we are not responsible for packages lost in transit to Obermeyer.
- In Europe, Obermeyer offers a 2-year policy and is subject to individual country's laws and regulations.
- Within the U.S., rights under U.S. warranty laws vary state-to-state.
- In Canada, warranty rights may vary by province.
Can I order a replacement hood, goggle wipe, belt, faux fur etc. for my jacket or pant?
Due to constantly evolving designs, we do not have replacement components available.