Item Number: #24009
Klaus' Down Insulator
Waterproof / Breathability Rating:DWR
Klaus’ Down Jacket
Designed for our founder and built for everyday versatility around town, on the mountain, and anywhere else adventure takes you.
A true classic, inspired by our founder Klaus Obermeyer, the Klaus Down Jacket is a versatile, everyday solution that is perfect on or off the mountain. For warmth and easy layering, we’ve built this insulator with engineered quilting and lightweight, traceable Allied Feather + Down insulation. The Klaus Down Jacket is an ideal ski-ready layer, and provides enough warmth and comfort to double as an everyday piece as well.
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Mock neck and full zip closure
- YKK® zipper ensures smooth closure
- Zipper chest and hand pockets; interior electronics and stash pockets for essential storage
- Accessory ring
- All-Weather Performance
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation promotes air circulation to guard against overheating
- Interior windguard for added warmth
- Engineered quilting
- Water Resistance
- HydroBlock® Classic DWR-coated fabric protects against moisture
- Sustainable, traceable Allied Feather & Down 800 Fill Power Duck Down
- HydroBlock® Classic Toray® Airtastic™ 100% Nylon Ripstop Weave w/ DWR
- Allied Feather Down 800 Fill Power Duck Down
- All Colors
- HydroBlock® Classic 100% Polyester Plain Weave
FIT & SIZE GUIDE
Men's & Unisex Tops Size Chart
Everything you would need to be warm dry and comfortable.
From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability
to accommodating your accessories and valuables.
State of the art performance where you go, whatever the conditions.
Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Classic resists water penetration while allowing water vapor to pass creating a water-resistant breathable barrier.